Appointments, operations, and Insurance...
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:
* Business hours 11:00 AM to 6:30 PM weekdays.
- Online schedule: starts 1:30 or 2:45 PM to close.
- Additional appointments by telephone, call from 10 AM to 6:00 PM
use computer, click black button "BOOK BY COMPUTER", **
use phone scan QR code "SCAN TO BOOK ONLINE!"
use phone call or text, 250 274 2022.
- Additional times, prior to "start" of "online" times. So, call me for inquires.
- If I am with patient, I can not respond to your call or text. If you leave a message, I will respond as soon as possible...
** booking site: https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/JFRWH3
New patients welcome and insurance claims for qualified applicants. (see below)
See "New patients - first appointment notice" below:
Fees and payment methods:
- 60- or 45-minute appointments at $115.50 or $94.50 includes GST, respectively.
- I currently accept cash, cheque or e-Transfer only.
- payments should be received in a timely matter (to avoid late payment policy).
* Make note of your appointment at time of booking! (Appointment Confirmation if email provided).
Your appointment is a reserved time period. It is your responsibility to remember your appointments and arrive on time,
or otherwise provide adequate notice if unable to attend. Please notify me of such as soon as possible at 250 274 2022.
* Clinic policy All appointments and fees are solely patient’s responsibility, as a condition of service.*
** Call (or text) if having difficulties booking, rescheduling, or cancelling! **
The system may provide a 72-hour notification before appointment. This is only as a "courtesy", as email and or text messaging is not infallible.
You can change or cancel appointments online before 48-hours of the appointment. Within the 48-hours you will have to call.
All appointments and fees are solely patient’s responsibility as a condition of service, regardless of insurance coverage.
Take note, I only submit (with your consent) an "eClaim" on your behalf. This requires you to complete the Insurers required form.
Each Insurer's individual extended health plan varies; please contact your insurer for information on your coverage.
They may also require a referral from your MD.
My current insurance "provider" status:
A list of some of the private and public Insurers that I am associated with as a "provider":
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Alberta Blue Cross *, Canada Life (inc Great-West Life), Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, CINUP, Cowan Insurance Group, Desjardins Insurance, Industrial Alliance, Johnson Inc., Manulife Financial Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group, and Standard Life Assurance Company of Canada, Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP) (July 1, 2023) ... (via Telus eClaims)
- SunLife (Lumino Health)
- If the resultant of the eClaim does not pay or pays the patient instead of the RMT ("the Provider"). Then the patient will pay the RMT asap.
- Patient-pays: ("user pay upfront): Manulife Financial, Green Shield Canada, Desjardins Insurance, Medavie Blue Cross, and others?
ICBC claims: patient-pay, may be, call first.
You will need to provide some claims information: date, file#, Adjustor's name and contact.
Work Safe claims: No!
New patients - first appointment 3 notices:
1) First appointments should be prepared to make payment at time of appointment.
Cash, cheque or etransfer accepted. A receipt will be issue for self-claim.
2) Insurance qualification:
Bring your insurance benefit card to first appointment and provide information as requested!
You must provide the information required by the insurer to qualify.
Successful insurance applicants, may qualify for eClaims at initial or subsequent appointment(s).
Be prepared to pay for initial appointment.
~ At the discretion of the RMT.~
3) The building hours: security door and Patient Intake forms.
- Please arrive only 10 minutes before your appointment, especially first appointments.
- If you arrive too earlier (15 minutes or more), as I may be in a treatment session and unable to answer the door or phone.
- If the door is locked, you will need to ring doorbell, just to the right edge of sign and left of door.
- Proceed quietly to upstairs and find a seat in the shared voice-hushed area common waiting room.
- I will greet you and we will proceed to the treatment room.
- If you are new patient, some forms are required by law before massage therapy can commence.
- All regulations of BC Health Care Act and the College of Massage Therapy applies.
- All Insurers agreements must be followed.
- All appointments and fees are the responsibility of the patient, as a term & condition of service.
- 48-hour appointment cancellation policy in effect
- a late cancellation, no show, and unpaid services policy in effect.